Virtual Regnum 30 KM – RACE INFO
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” /Fred DeVito/
The growing popularity of running a marathon is undeniable. However, reaching such a distance is a lot of work, time, and effort.
Have you run half marathons recently? Then it’s time to do some level up. Running 30 km is the perfect choice for you if you don’t feel ready for a Marathon yet.
Don’t let go of your running training. Register for our safe event, and run 30 km anywhere in the world: in the city, on the trails, or on a treadmill, one thing is fixed: in the end, you’ll become really proud of yourself.
|DATE: Anytime between October 2 and October 12 (UTC+02:00)|
|DISTANCE: 30 KM|
|LOCATION: Optional. Run the distance wherever you like: on the trails, on a treadmill or in the city|
|Distances & deadlines||Standard entry fee|
|Virtual Regnum 30 KM|
|Online, until 11:59 p.m on 12 October 2020 (UTC+02:00)||35 €|
BSI reserves the right to introduce an entry limit at any time prior to the race.
- Registration for these races will be stopped once the limit has been reached and entry fees paid after this point will be credited to your account.
- Registration fees cannot be reimbursed. The credit on your account can be used for our upcoming events until Dec 31, 2021.
By race day, registrants for this event must be 16 or older (born before October 2, 2004).
The registration fee includes:
- participation in the race
- a unique, downloadable BIB number with your name on it
- a unique technical T-shirt with the race logo
- with a size scale of S-XXL for women
- with a size scale of XS-XXL for men
- a unique finisher’s medal for finishers
- race time appearing in a results list (for informational purposes only)
- a downloadable certificate after the race that can be shared on Facebook
- the shipping of the T-shirt and the Finisher’s medal to the address provided upon registration (Please make sure to give an address where you can receive the package!)
- 21,26% VAT
If you have already registered for the 35th SPAR Budapest Marathon Festival, but cannot or don’t want to attend the event (due to restrictions because of COVID-19, injuries, etc), you can still register for the virtual edition!
However, first, you will have to cancel your registration for the in-person event, and register for the virtual event.
You can cancel your registration for the 35th SPAR Budapest Marathon Festival by sending us your request via email along with your runner ID to the following email address: email@example.com
Once you have successfully canceled your registration for the event, you will be credited with the entry fee on your online BSI account.
You will be able to use up your credits that remained from earlier cancellations, and/or register another person as well.
When you register for an event, your credits will be used up automatically.
Click here to see the start list of the runners registered already.
- If you have questions about the event or of its organization, contact us at the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- BSI reserves the right to limit the number of participants and close registration at any time.
- BSI reserves the right to change the program, and the date of the event.
RACE DAY INFORMATION
Wearing a bib is not mandatory.
However, if you really would like to feel the vibe of the race, just click on the start list, find your name on the list, download your BIB number from the right side of the list, print it, and pin it to your shirt. ?
The distance can be completed anywhere, there is no on-site restriction.
You can complete the distance at any time between October 2-12 (UTC+02:00), regardless of the day and time of day.
There is no time limit at the virtual running event, you don’t have to run from the sweep bus ?
The distance can be completed by running or walking, but recording the activity has to be done in one cycle, with a one-time recording.
Good to know
The time limit this year is 5 hours 30 minutes net time at our original real-person 35th Spar Budapest Marathon Festival event. Click for more details on the 35th SPAR Budapest Marathon Festival.
As it is a virtual event, the distance is completed individually.
That means you will need to take care of your own refreshment. We recommend that you have enough liquid and energy supplements with you during running.
TOP TIP: Are you missing someone from your side? Invite your friends and family, ask them to be your refreshment team. ?
- You can start the race on 2 October at the earliest and you must finish it by 12 October 11:59 p.m. (UTC+02:00) at the latest.
- You must run or walk the entire distance in one cycle, with a one-time recording.
- Track your run with a freeware running mobile application such as Strava, Endomondo, or with your sports watch, or with a treadmill.
- If the completed and verified distance is shorter than the selected distance, the result will not appear in the result list.
- If you run a longer distance, you must specify the completion time of the full run, not the part-time corresponding to the selected distance (30 km).
The activity should be recorded in two sections or the sports watch/application should be stopped for the duration of taking a photo of your sports watch or the app, or the treadmill display. Then continue running as you like. This way you can get the exact time of completing the 30 km distance. Submit only your race time for the original distance!
- Make proof of your running:
- Make your online recorded activity (via Strava, Endomondo, etc) public and share the link with us
- Make a photo of your sports watch or the treadmill, or take a screenshot of your mobile, where the completed distance and race time is clearly visible.
Good to know
If using GPS, we recommend that you check whether the GPS works correctly before and during the run. Make sure that the satellite connection is active at both the start and during the running.
- After completing the distance, please upload your time to the Result Submit Page until 13 October, 12:00 p.m (midday, UTC+02:00), at the latest. If you have missed this deadline, please write us an email to the email@example.com email address!
- To be able to successfully submit your results you need to provide the following information:
- Email address
- Registration number (You will receive your registration number in the confirmation email of your registration)
- BIB number (find your bib in the confirmation email of your registration)
- The distance of your choice
- Race time
- Proof of completing the distance
- You can verify your results by the following methods (choose one):
1. By sharing a PUBLIC link to your training (e.g. Strava, Endomondo). Don’t worry, your training will not be shared anywhere, it is needed for verification purposes only.
2. By uploading a photo that clearly shows the details of your training (distance and finish time). You can take a screenshot of your phone showing your results on the exercise app, or take a photo of your sports watch or the treadmill’s display. The only thing that matters is that the picture must clearly show the accomplished distance and the finish time.
Your photo will not be shared anywhere, it is needed for verification purposes only.
After you have submitted your result successfully, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you face any issues during result submission, please write us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should always have a mobile phone on hand during running so that a call for help can be made in case of a problem.
- This is not a regular event, there is no health insurance, no medical supervision, the situations that arise during the run must be solved by you.
- It is NOT RECOMMENDED to listen to music or any other devices plugged into both ears that make you unable to hear noises from outside.
- You should always observe the current and relevant government regulations regarding outdoor exercises, keeping the distance, and wearing protective equipment in your country.
AFTER RACE INFORMATION
A results list will be created for informational purposes only.
Results lists will be shared continuously from around 16 October. Final results lists will be compiled based on the provided finish times–not all submission will be examined, but any submission may be randomly inspected based on the uploaded proof.
Clearly unrealistic results will not be part of the results lists. Every participant is responsible for the accuracy of the data they provide.
If you cannot see your result, or you find incorrect data, you can send us a modification request until 19 October at the latest to the email@example.com email address. Please note that we will be unable to process requests sent after that date.
There will be no prizes at this event.
Every participant will get a Finisher’s medal, a technical Race T-shirt in the size chosen during registration.
Gifts will be sent via post to the participant’s address given during registration. Please make sure to give an address where you can receive the package!
We will package the gifts and send them via post around November – please expect the packages to arrive at your place accordingly (it might take time to arrive at farther countries).
WE WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME!
Warning: Parameter 2 to qtranxf_excludeUntranslatedPostComments() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/customer/www/runinbudapest.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 292